Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello my Crafty Friends!! Today I took the easy way out on my card. It's like so simple and plain!!
Perfect for a young male or teen that doesn't want anything overboard.
I even made a Treat Bag!!! What teen or young male wouldn't like to find a gift card in that!!
Would love for you to visit my Demo site. You can get there by going here. Would so love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. And I would be thrilled beyond compare if you decided to join my team!! If you join now, you get to pick your starter kit from the new catalog!!! Demonstrators get to order earlier than the general public. Demonstrators get a discount on their products. We all love a bargain!! So, how about giving it some thought!
A list of the products that I used is below the pictures.
I hope ya'll like my card and treat bag!!!! :)




Cardstock:  Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry
Designer Series Paper:  Birthday Bash
Stamp Set:  Balloon Celebration
Ink:  Night of Navy
Punches:  Banner Triple Punch and Balloon Bouquet Punch
Thinlits:  Mini Treat Bag
Tombow Mono
Fine-Tip Glue Pen]
Snail Adhesive
G & H Blocks

2 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Super cute and colorful! Perfect for any guy!

Scrapper69 said...

FUN Card! And YES Perfect for any male - I really like the cute treat bag as well.... :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations