Monday, May 30, 2016

Celebrate

Morning Crafty Friends!!! Today is Day 30 of the #acardadayinmay . Just one more day after today!!
I decided to do some wet embossing on this card. Was afraid the cursive writing of the stamp would be a problem, but it wasn't! I really like how it turned out.
A list of all of the products that I used are below the pictures.
You just have until tomorrow to order from the 2015/16 Annual Catalog and the Occasions Catalog. Our new 2016/17 Annual Catalog goes live on June 1st!!! There are some great new products in it!!! Would love for you to visit my Demo Site now and on June 1st. Now to get the retiring things you need and June 1st to check out the new catalog and get the new things you need!!! I would love to be you Stampin' Up! Demonstrator or even for you to join my team!! If you join my team in June, you get to pick two extra stamp sets to go in your starter kit. That's $125 worth of products that you pick out, two extra stamp sets, all for the low price of $99!!! A good deal indeed!! Also, you get a discount on the products you buy for being a demonstrator!! I will be glad to help you all I can!!!
I hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)




Stamp Sets:  Swirly Bird and Thoughtful Banners (new in June) and Balloon Builders
Cardstock:  Dapper Denim and Peekaboo Peach (new in June) and Whisper White
Ink:  Dapper Denim (new in June) and Versa Mark
Thinlits Dies:  Swirly Scribbles (new in June-goes with Swirly Bird Stamp Set)
Embossing Powder:  White
Wink of Stella:  Clear
Blocks:  A, C and H
Stampin' Dimensionals
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Snail Adhesive
Embossing Buddy
Big Shot Die Brush

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is really cute Sharon!! love the swirls

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! Fun Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations