Sunday, April 17, 2016

Wedding Wishes

 
Morning my Crafty Friends! I made two cards this past Wednesday when I was off, got the pictures made Thursday but wasn't able to get them on my blog until last night. I'll show ya'll the second one tomorrow.
I needed a wedding card and this is what I came up with. I cut the rose using Stampin' Up! Rose Garden Thinlits. I cut it from Blushing Bride Glimmer paper. Mounted it on a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock and used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch on the corners. The pattern paper is from the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack.
A whole list of the products I used will be at the end of the post.
I would love for you to visit my Stampin' Up! site. Get there by going here. I would be honored to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Also, if you would like to join in on the fun, earn a little money to buy your own supplies or just to get the Demonstrator discount, I would so love for you to join my team. Just message me.
I hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)
 
 


 
 
Cardstock:  Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake
Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack
Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Archival Basic Black
Stamp Set: Rose Wonder
Rose Garden Thinlits
Curvy Corner Trio Punch
Basic Pearl Jewels
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Fast Fuse
Dimensionals

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY! Beautiful Wedding Card Sharon!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations