Friday, December 25, 2015

Stampin' Up! New catalog in January!!! Update!!!

Today is the day to start ordering from the new Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog and for earning free products from the new Sale-A-Bration brochure!!! Just spend $50 on Stampin' Up! products and for each $50 you spend, you can chose a free item!!! So head on over to my Stampin' Up! page here and take a look around!! I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!! If you would like to have a copy of the Occasions catalog and the Sale-A-Bration brochure, just shot me an email when you get to my site!! :)

 
 
Stampin' Up! has an exciting new catalog called Occasions coming out on January 5th. And another exciting thing about this new catalog is that there will be a Sale-A-Bration brochure that goes with the  Occasions catalog. The best news is that every time you spend $50 on Stampin' Up! products, you get to chose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure!!! These items are for a limited time so how about us planning a Premere Event so you can get one of the first looks at these products!! Just go to my Stampin' Up page here and contact me! I would so love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!!
 
 



1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Thank you for the sweet comment! Happy New Year Sharon!
Sherrie K