Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Gobble 'til you...

Made a Thanksgiving card to send to my sister and brother-in-law. I used some Stampin' Up! cardstock and some Close to my Heart cardstock to make this super cute card.
I also used the SVG 'Cutie Katoodles Turkey' from Kadoodle Bug Designs.  And I put him on an action wobble!!! Been a good while since I've used one of those!!!
The sentiments are from the 'Thankful For You' stamp set from Mary-Cardz TV Stamps.
Hope ya'll like my cute little card!!!! :)




Would love for you to visit my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Site, take a look around and maybe consider me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! I would be so very honored!!!!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Look at that wobbly turkey! How CUTE!!! You know I love seeing anything with KBD on it! But the action wobble makes your turkey stand out more! LOVE IT! Happy Thanksgiving!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a cute little guy! He's even cuter on that fun wobble!
I hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely adorable! Fun colors and super fun to add a wobble!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Sherrie K