Monday, October 5, 2015

Flurry...

I know I'm way ahead on my Christmas cards this year, but I want to get them all made. I never seem to be able to, 'cus I wait to late. I really love how this one turned out. We don't get a lot of snow here in Alabama, but I sure would love to have a foot at Christmas!!!
Check below the pictures for the list of all of the Stampin' Up products that I used to make my card.
Would love for you to visit my Stampin' Up Shop. You can do so by going here. I would also be honored to be your Stampin' Up Demonstrator.
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)


 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty Sharon! Now that I've moved to a warmer climate, we don't get snow either... if we do it's melted by noon! LOL Trust me... snow is not all that fun! Pretty to look at & maybe play in for a little while... but to much work! LOL Your card is so pretty! LOVE the Glitter! :) Have a Great Monday! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations