Monday, August 31, 2015

School

Morning ya'll!! Hope this fine morning finds you doing well. Are you ready for the new week? How about a new month? It's right there, tomorrow! Well, I know that I am ready for the new challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2 and I hope you are too. Our wonderfully talented DT Sister Emily is our hostess this week. And she has challenged us and you to make a project for 'School' using a Cricut cut.
I decided to make a layout page. For the title I used the Sesame Street Seasons cartridge. For the Crayon Border I used the Recess cartridge. I used My Community for the Paper in the left corner and Simply Charmed for the Scissors and Glue. I did print and cut for the border, scissors and glue.
I hope ya'll will head on over to Bitten By The Bug 2 and check out the projects that my DT Sister's made. Awesomeness for sure!!! And while you are there look in the sidebar for the rules for our challenges. Then head on to your crafty space and create a project for 'School' using a Cricut cut.
Can't wait to see what you make!!
Hope ya'll like my layout page!!!! :)


6 comments:

Susan Edwards said...

Sharon what a great back to school layout. Way to go using those school supplies!! Good job, girlfriend!
xx Susan

Caroline said...

I love the layout with all those school supply images. The coordinating paper looks great with your theme. Gotta love the print and cut feature!

Sherrie K. said...

Your back to school layout is so adorable! The little images are so cute:) Great job on this!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K

Scrapping Girl said...

Makes me want to get out the schoolboy, looking at all those cute school supplies! Heaven knows I spent enough on school supplies this year at Office Max-really, how many dry erase markers and folders do they need????? LOL! Supercute layout!
:)
Michelle

Scrapper69 said...

Awe... How CUTE!! Adorable back to School LO Sharon!


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

moknowsall said...

I am sure you have a great picture of someone special to fill that layout. You covered all the required essentials = crayons (I used that great cut too), scissors, paper and glue - I bet you had fun making the icons.

maureen