Wednesday, July 29, 2015

You're Snow.........

Morning Crafty Friends!! Hope your week is going great. I was off work the last two days and got to get in my crafty room. Today is my day to showcase a project at Cardz TV Gallery. I got the Frozen cartridge last week and didn't have a chance to play with it. I just had to make a card. So that is what I am showcasing today. And of course one of Mary's stamps!!! I cut Olaf. Doesn't he look so happy? The pattern paper is from the Doodlebug Design-Frosty Friends 6x6 pad. I cut snow drifts and coated them and Olaf in White Ink of Stella. I used the Clear Ink of Stella on the colored parts of Olaf. I added some Doodlebug Christmas Assortment Sprinkles and then finished my card off with a sentiment from the 'Snow Day' stamp set.
I hope ya'll have been visiting Cardz TV Gallery to check out the projects that my DT Sister's have been showcasing each day, Monday thru Friday. If you haven't, then I can assure you that you have been missing some awesomeness for sure!!!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)

5 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, I love Olaf!! So super fun~it's such a fun cartridge and cute cuts for the little kiddo's! Can't wait to get some more time to play with that cartridge! Love the sentiment to!
Sherrie K

girlia said...

Sharon just had to stop by and tell you abut the great job you did on this card! As you stated in your post Awesomeness for sure!

Melissa said...

OH how super cute!!! Gr8t job!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Olaf is one of my fav's!!!! This is adorably CUTE!!! LOVE, LOVE your fun, sweet card! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Janis Lewis said...

He's so happy. Love him!