Wednesday, July 8, 2015

With Heartfelt Sympathy

Evening to all of my crafty friends!! I hardly ever post in between my challenge team posts. But I bought some great Stampin' Up products and wanted to show you what I made with some of them.
The card base is Crumb Cake.
I added a layer of Bermuda Bay.
I stamped the sentiment on a White Tea Lace Doily using Versa Mark and them used Gold Embossing Powder.
The stamp set I used is 'Heartfelt Sympathy'.
I added a Very Vintage Button with some Linen Thread ran through the middle holes and tied in a bow.
I made a banner to go behind the doily using Rich Razzleberry.
The only thing that isn't from Stampin' Up is the Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch that I used. Those are punched from the Rich Razzleberry. I also coated them in Clear Wink of Stella. I realized after I took the pictures that I failed to do the one on the inside!! Will get that one done!
For the inside I layered Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry and then Bermuda Bay again for the sentiment. It is also embossed.
The base idea for this card is in the latest Stampin' Up catalog. I just changed it up a little bit and made it like I wanted it.
If you have a need or just have a want for some Stampin' Up products, just visit my awesome friend Edna at Inkspirations With Edna. She is very talented and does great videos!! If you head over to her place, tell her that Sharon sent ya.
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)


4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! The stamping on the doily is gorgeous Sharon! I love the gold on white~The butterflies are so pretty~fabulous card my friend!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie k

Georgiana said...

So pretty for a sad occasion.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty Sharon! What a beautiful card! LOVE the colors and that doily! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Brenda said...

I love your card Sharon! It is a beautiful sympathy card, I really love the verse on the inside too. Hugs, Brenda