Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine's

Today I have the pleasure of showcasing my creations on Cardz TV Gallery. I sure hope you have been checking it out each weekday. If not, then you are sure missing some awesomeness for sure!!!!
For my first card I used my Cricut Explore. I have a sweet little friend that I like to send cards to and I think she will really like this one of Abby Cadabby. She can be found on the Sesame Street Elmo & Friends Cartridge. I did the print and cut. I think I'm gonna love using the print and cut a whole lot!!! I cut her twice and stacked her with foam tape between the layers. I used some Enamel Dots from Dear Lizzy in the corner and the bg pattern paper is from the Recollections-Love 6x6 pad. The sentiment is on the inside and it is from the 'Happy Days' stamp set. You can find Mary's stamps by going over to Cardz TV Stamps.







For my second card, I used my Silhouette Cameo. I also did the print and cut. I found these darling cuts in the online Silhouette Store. Both are by Stinkin Cute Paper Piecings. The title is file #74186 and the lion couple is #74190. Yep, I love the print and cut feature on the Silhouette, too!!! The bg pattern paper is also from the Recollections-Love 6x6 pad. I used some Enamel Dots from Jubilee on this card. The sentiment on the inside is from the 'Ticket Talk' stamp set. Head over to Cardz TV Stamps to check out all of Mary's stamps!
I hope ya'll like my cards!!! And don't forget to check the projects each weekday over at Cardz TV Gallery.




 
 

3 comments:

Linda said...

Sharon, these are so adorable!! I especially like the king of my heart!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! They are both ADORABLE Cards! LOVE those lions & she is a favorite character of mine on SS! :) CUTE!

Brenda said...

Both of these cards are adorable Sharon!!! I love the print and cut feature of both your machines. I really must get my Explore up and running so I can do this too. lol Your cards are just as adorable on the inside as the outside! Yep, these are totally awesome! Hugs, Brenda