Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Train

Morning, morning, morning!!! Hope all is well with ya. Today is the start of Bitten By The Bug 2's weekly challenge. Our wonderfully talented DT Sister Mayra has chosen for us to make a project using any Cricut Die Cut. Now how easy peasy is that?! I had a hard time trying to decide which die cut I was going to use!!! :) I finally settled on this adorable train from the Create-a-Critter cartridge. It can be found on page 57 and I cut it at 3 inches. It turned out a little bigger than I thought it was going to so I went with making a 6x6 card instead of the A2 that I was aiming for. The cute bg paper is from Echo Park-Scoot 6x6 pad. The sentiment is from a wooden stamp from my stash. I added some red gemstones to finish up my card. Head on over to Bitten by the Bug 2 and check out the projects that my DT Sister's made. Awesomeness for sure!!!! While there, check the sidebar for the rules for our challenges. Then head to your crafty space and create a project using 'Any' Cricut cut!! Can't wait to see what you make!!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)



8 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a darling little birthday card! Love the patterned paper and that sweet little train with the cute face! This is a super sweet card Sharon!

Brenda said...

Super cute card Sharon! I am loving that cute train and car as well as those fun festive papers you have used. Your inside is a cue as your outside. Hugs, Brenda

Mayras Designs said...

This is adorable !!! I love that little train !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute card love the bright happy colors!

Caroline said...

This is such a cute train and the background paper is so fun! This is such a great kids birthday card. Love it!

Sherrie K. said...

What a super cute birthday card! The train is so adorable and it just makes me smile inside! So sweet Sharon!
Sherrie K

Laura Pizz said...

Now that is CUTE card! Great work! ~Laura

Mollie said...

SO CUTE, Sharon!!! LOVE this little card! Your train and the papers are fabulous! Great job!

Have a wonderful day!

Emily
Mollie's Motif