Saturday, August 30, 2014

Princess-Birthday

Good Saturday Morning!!! Here we are at the end of another month. September is just around the next bend. Where did August go?!
I am here this morning to show ya'll what I made for my Daily Project post for Exploring Cricut and More. One of the granddaughter's has a birthday next month so I decided to go ahead and make her card. I went with another box card. Bet that one surprises ya, doesn't it???!!!! This one is called Princess Castle and is by Lori Whitlock. It is file #56157 in the Silhouette Store. I just love the panel behind the castle with the clouds on it. It gives it a real 3-d effect when you look right at it from the front. The pattern papers I used are from Lawn Fawn-Hello Sunshine 6x6 pad. The sentiment is from the 'Build A Birthday' stamp set from My Scrap Spot. To finish it off I added some pink bling. I really think our granddaughter is going to love this birthday box!!
Have you entered our challenge yet? Well get to that crafty space and get to creating!! You have plenty of time. The link won't close until 10pm, EST tonight!!
Hope ya'll like my Princess Castle box card!!!! :)




6 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

So, so cute! Love the paper. What little girl wouldn't LOVE this on her birthday?

Nana said...

Beautiful box card. Love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Tina H said...

I love this! The papers are adorable! Love the pink bling too. Perfect for a little princess :)

Martha Herrera said...

Fabulous card box!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness, every little girl's dream come true! What a lovely castle - this is just darling!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, your princess Castle card box is fabulous! I am sure you Granddaughter will love it!
Sherrie K