Monday, February 3, 2014

Happy Valentine

Good Morning! Are you ready for a new challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2? Our talented DT Sister Jayne has challenged us to make a Valentine. And you have to use a heart!! Well, what's a Valentine without a heart?! I decided to go with the Love Struck 2010 cartridge. I cut the conversation hearts. I always liked those thing when I was growing up. Can't stand the taste of them now!! But the grands sure like them! I'm sorry, but I totally forgot to write down the size I cut them at. The inside sentiment is from a wooden stamp that I have in my stash. A real CAS card.
Why don't cha head on over to Bitten By The Bug 2 and check out the creations that my DT Sisters made. Awesomeness for sure!!! While you are there, look in the sidebar and read the rules for our challenges. Then how about heading on to your crafty space and make a project and link it up by Sunday, February 9th. So looking forward to seeing your Valentine.
Hope ya'll like mine!!!! :)


12 comments:

Jayne said...

Such a pretty card Sharon. I have the love heart sweets for my son to pick out the sayings he likes to put in a tiny bag for a / few girl friends next week.

Mollie said...

Hey Sharon! Great card! LOVE those conversation hearts - they look fantastic!

Have a great week!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Mayras Designs said...

This is such a sweet card , those hearts are super cute !!

hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Love your card Sharon! I know all to well how fun the conversation hearts are with the little ones. lol And used to be with me too, but like you I'm not real fond of the flavor of them. But they are so fun anyway! Hugs!

Caroline said...

These hearts look so yummy! I used to like these hearts, too! Your card brings back memories. This is such a "sweet" card.

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute! I love the fun conversational heart candies on your card! So fun!
I saw the Valentine candy corn last year and couldn't get enough! It's bad...I have a horrible weakness when I see candy corn now, lol!

Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Pam MacKay said...

What cute candy hearts love the inside too!

Laura Pizz said...

Such a "sweet" card! Love that cartridge! ~Laura

Unknown said...

So sweet!! I love those little candy hearts!

Jaren said...

I'm the same way. I loved candy hearts as a kid, but really do not like them now. However, my kids love them! Very cute card!

Scrapper69 said...

Awe... that turned out so cute Sharon! The conversational hearts just "pop" on the card! :o)

moknowsall said...

Just like my favorite candies, very sweet card

Maureen