Thursday, January 23, 2014

Precious Little Baby

One of the girls at church is having a little boy really soon. Her baby shower is this Saturday. I made this card to go with the diapers and wipes that my Mom, Daugher and I are getting her. It is file #24919 at the Silhouette Store. I didn't use the laundry line. And I added these little bitty ducks that I had left over from another project. I don't remember what they were cut from. The sentiment is from the 'Tiny Tag' stamp set from My Craft Spot. A CAS card.
Hope ya'll like my card!!!


3 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I just love baby cards and this one is so, so sweet! Love the cute little onesies and those tiny little ducks - toooo cute! I'm sure the Mommy-to-be will love this sweet card!

Sherrie K. said...

Oooh, super sweet baby card Sharon! The pattern onesies are adorable and love the tiny little ducky on them!
Have a great wknd and have fun at that baby shower:)
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Now That is really, really CUTE! I so love the ducks! The girl at church will LOVE IT Sharon! :o)