Sunday, October 13, 2013

Candy Winner

Good Morning! I am so sorry that I didn't get this posted last night. Very long day at work and then we watched two footballs games last night. The grandsons are so adorable playing and we have a granddaughter that cheers. Was super tired. But I wanted to hop on here before I get ready for Church and announce the winner.
Congratulations goes to:

Blogger Scrapping Girl said...
Oh Sharon, this so cute! I adore all the birds on 3 Birds on Parade-they just make me smile! I've never cut this guy out before, but will have too after seeing how cute he looks on your card :)
Michelle S.
October 9, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Delete

Michelle, just shoot me an email to anmeron at charter dot net with you mailing address and I will get you ribbons sent right out to you. Please let me hear from you within a week.

Thank you everyone that hopped with us for our Happy Birthday Exploring Cricut Blog Hop. We really appreciate all of our followers and those that enter our challenges.

Have a wonderful and Blessed day!! :)

No comments: