Sunday, August 11, 2013

Disney Dreaming with Exploring Cricut

Morning Crafty Friends!!! We are having a really fun challenge this week at Exploring Cricut. Our theme is Disney Dreaming. Our trusty leader Diane has challenged us to create either a card, a layout or papercraft using a Disney character from any Cricut Cartridge. See, I told you it was a fun challenge didn't I?
For my card I went with a 6x6 and used Disney Classics cartridge. I just love this cut of Flower from Bambi. Isn't she so adorably cute?! She can be found on page 69. I cut her and all of the layers at 4.5 inches. I like to cut my Disney charters big so the small parts are teeny tiny!! The only thing that was way to small was the dot in her eye, so I used my white gelly roll pen and dotted her eye. Hehe! I made a funny!!! :) The bg paper is from a Disney paper pad I picked up a good while back at Hobby Lobby. I used some glossy accents on her eye and mouth. Star Dust Stickles in the center of the flowers. All of the sentiments are from the 'Family & Friends' stamp set from My Pink Stamper. I finished off my card by adding some pearl flourishes.
Head on over to Exploring Cricut and check out the creations that my DT Sister's made for inspiration. Awesomeness for sure!! Then head on to your crafty space and create something using any Disney Character from any Cricut Cartridge. You have until 10pm. EST, Saturday, August 17th to link you project. I'm so looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)

10 comments:

scrapper69 said...

Awwee.... Sooo Stinkin' CUTE Sharon! Gotta love anything with Disney on it! :o)

Diane said...

He is so stinkin cute! Great job.

Sherrie K. said...

Sooo stinken sweet Sharon! I love the bed of flowers to:) Such a fabulous card!
Sherrie K

Mary Ann said...

So Very Cute!!!Love it!!!

Michelle N. said...

Flower has always been one of my favorite Disney characters-this is an absolutely wonderful card!

Annette said...

Yes, she is adorable! She is one of my favorite characters and your card is awesome:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

teachermom5 said...

Love the way this came together. The image is so sweet and I love the flowers too!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such sweetness ♥

Scrapping Girl said...

So adorable-love this cut! I totally agree that the Disney characters are MUCH easier to put together at a larger size!!!! If I cut them too small, I end up saying bad words while trying to put them together, lol!
:)
Michelle

Mayras Designs said...

This card is just too cute !! Love it all !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/