Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ice Cream!!!!! :)


Did you know that July was National Ice Cream month? I did, but haven't really given it much thought since I think any month is a good time to eat ice cream!! Our wonderfully talented DT Sister Brenda is our hostess for this weeks challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. She has challenged us to make a project using any Cricut cut of ice cream. I decided to make a 6x6 card so I could make my ice cream cone big!! I used this great cut from the Simply Charmed cartridge. It can be found on page 44. I cut it at 5,25 inches. I didn't cut the piece that would have the face on it because I wanted to use this cute Peachy Keen. It is from the Happy Lashes Assortment-PK-460. I added some Cappuccino twine from The Twinery and my finishing touch was to put my ice cream cone on an action wobble!!! That's why it has the happy face!!! The bg designer cardstock I used is from American Crafts.
I sure hope you plan on joining us for our challenge. We love to see what you create. Head on over to Bitten By The Bug 2 and check out what my DT Sister's have created for inspiration. Awesomeness for sure!!! And while you are there, check the sidebar for the rules to our challenges. Then head to your crafty space and create something using a Cricut cut of ice cream. So looking forward to seeing what you come up with! You have until Sunday, July 21st to link your project.
Hope ya'll like my card!!!! :)
I am also linking my card with Craftin Desert Divas 'Summer Linky Party'









17 comments:

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Oh gosh...how cute is this! Love that face!

Eileen Fields said...

Look Yummy!! TFS! www.craftykards.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Love the sweet face on your yummy ice cream Sharon. Fab DP too.
Jayne x

Caroline said...

Cute card!! You picked some awesome paper! The twine is such a nice touch. Yummy ice cream cone!

Scrapping Girl said...

What an adorable PK face! (I also totally support bigger, as far as ice cream dimensions go...lol!) Super cute :)
Michelle

Brenda said...

OMGosh I love this chocolate ice cream cone!! Looks so dang yummy and of course I don't have any chocolate ice cream in the house! lol Love the PK face on chocolate ice cream, love, love that ice cream paper-how perfect!! I also love the twine you used and love how cute the inside of your card is! Thanks for making this challenge so much fun! Hugs!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the Peachy face and that background paper is just perfect! What a fun, yummy card ♥

Anonymous said...

Yum, your ice cream looks delicious. Love that sweet face.

Sherrie K. said...

Super sweet treat~Yummy, who doesn't like ice cream...and I'm with you, celebrate monthly, lol!
Your papers are so fun and love the face on the cone:)
Hope your having a great summer Sharon!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very cute card! I love that paper you used!

Pam said...

YUM-O! CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM! This is so cute, great papers!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Super cute! Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Summer” Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing your card. You gave me a good idea for my card.

Mary Ann said...

OH MY!Awesome card!LOVE IT!After spending a day in the doctors office,and seeing your card,put the biggest smile on my face!!!I love it !!!!

Susan Edwards said...

Sharon this sweet ice cream cone card is adorable. It is just so happy and it makes me smile every time I look at it. Love those great papers!!

Hugs,
Susan

Scrapper69 said...

I'm with you Sharon! I think ANYTIME is a GREAT TIME to have ice cream! Really? Who needs a special month? LOL Your card is adorable though... Love that face and that CUTE paper to add some character to your design! LOVE IT! :o)

Theresa

Pam MacKay said...

Oh my goodness I love the designer paper your used! Darling card!