Friday, August 17, 2012

Exploring Cricut Daily Project

It's my turn to present the Daily Project at Exploring Cricut. I just love doing these. I can make anything that I want as long as I use a Cricut Cut somewhere on my project. I never seem to have a Thank You card when I need one so I decided to make three. I used Elegant Edges cartridge to cut the sentiment mat on the front of my card. You can find it on page 51. It is the book cut. I cut it at 3 inches. 'Thank You' is a wooden stamp from my stash. The bg pattern paper is from Close To My Heart. Isn't it pretty? I finished my card by adding Say It In Crystals. I used three different sets. That's it. Hope you have been checking out the daily projects that my DT Sister's and Brother have been presenting. Awesomeness for sure!! Also, if you haven't entered our challenge yet, you still have time. Just create a new project with at least 2 Cricut cuts and 1 monogram. You have until 9pm, EST, tonight (8/18) to link it. Hope y'all like my cards!!!! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty...love your paper...

Anonymous said...

These are really gorgeous, Sharon.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh wow! What a pretty card in such a pretty color...and that bling! That really ups the "wow factor". These are so pretty Sharon and so great to have on hand - love that you made a stash!

Diane said...

Love these beautiful cards Sharon!!!

Annette said...

Beautiful cards!The butterfly is perfect!!
Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Heather said...

These are so pretty. Hugs!

Carole Beath said...

These are really pretty....
Carole

Anna Waarvik said...

Pretty! I really like that bling!

shelly said...

oh so pretty!

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS cards Sharon!! The Thank you stamp is awesome-love the whimsical look!!! I also love the touch of bling:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com