Monday, March 5, 2012

Paper Playtime-Delicious #69-Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

It is the first Monday of March so that means its time for a new challenge at Paper Playtime. Check out our new name! We will now be going by


Since there are other die cut machines out and about, Janis decided that we would expand from not just Cricut, but Cameo, eCraft, etc. Any die cut machine will do. And our theme for our challene is 'Flowers, Flowers, Flowers'. So make something with a die cut on it and flower(s). It can be a card, layout, alter project. Anything really as long as you have a die cut on it. I cut the hummingbird from the Art Nouveau cartridge. My Mom loves hummingbirds and I just had to cut this one to put on her birthday card. I cut it and all of it's layers at 3 1/2 inches. I used a brown faux half pearl for it's eye. I popped it up on 3 layers of foam tape. I wanted it to look like it was 'above' the flower. The flower is a Prima Flower. The set these (one on the inside also) are from is called Jardinere Londonerry. The piece I have the hummingbird and flower on was cut from the George cartridge. I cut two for the front so I could pop up the top one and one for the inside and then a smaller one for me to write my Mom a note on. The Happy Birthday is from the Handwritten Notes stamp set from Papertrey Ink. The bg paper is from My Mind's Eye Paper Pad. And guess what?! I'm sponsoring this challenge. So check out the picture at the end of my post to see what you could win. Now I want you to head over to Paper Playtime and check out the creations that my DT Sister's made for inspiration. Awesomeness for sure!!!! And then get busy and create and then link up by noon, EST on Saturday, March 17th. Hope ya'll like my card! My Mom loved it!! Her birthday was this past Saturday. :)







Prima Flowers
(left) Jardinere Londonerry
(right) elegance Opal

6 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is such a pretty card I love the hummingbird. Another wish list cartridge. Thanks for the inspiration
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sharon, I love this card. That hummingbird is a beautiful cut. You just gave me an idea for my sis and bil's anniversary card. Thanks a bunch.

Maria Matter said...

Stunning Sharon, I absolutely love that hummingbird...and I'm wondering why I don't have this cart! :)
beautifully designed inside & out, great job!
hugs

girlia said...

2 cute

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Sharon!! The flower is so pretty!! I am going to have to scraplift...my Mom loves hummingbirds, too!! I hope your Mom had a very happy birthday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

The is absolutely the most beautiful card I have ever seen. It is just stunning!