Monday, October 31, 2011

Paper Playtime Challenge #59

I've got two posts today. To see what I made for The Queen's Royal Digi Challenge just click here. This is our 5th Monday challenge and the theme is 'Anything Goes'! Post ANY project past or present. Now what could be any easier than that?! And to top it all of, we have a sponsor!!! Yeah! Crop Stop is giving a $15 gift certificate to one lucky winner!!! Go check them out. Good prices over there! I made a card. I know ya'll aren't a bit surprised by that. I just have this thing about making cards. I love making 'em!!! Okay, on to my card. I used the Four Legged Friends cartridge. I cut cat that is #10 on the keypad. I also used the Elegant Edges cartridge. I cut the Bird 4 on page 61. I used some Lemondrop twine from The Twinery. The sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's Amusing Animals stamp set. The bg paper is from K and Company=Itsy Bitsy Baby Designer Paper Pad. I also used a buttone from my stash with some of the twine tied in it. Check out what my DT Sister's are sharing. Awesomeness for sure!!! Now we want to see your creation-past or present. You have until noon, Alaska time, Saturday, November 5th to link you project. Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

2 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Tis is adorable Sharon! Just love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card Sharon! I really like the cat cut. I do not have that cartridge...might have to check it out! I really like the polka dot paper and wow, the button is even polka dot...love it! Great card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com