Monday, September 5, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #107 and My Sheri Crafts-Special Delivery Challenge

I decided to combine two challenges this week. I don't do it real often but sometimes I think a card is just perfect for more than one challenge. First of all is Paper Cutz where the theme is 'Zoo Times Two'. You are to make a card, layout or paper craft using at least 2 Cricut cuts, or stamped images of zoo animals. Add some dimension or bling and use any colors or ocassion you'd like. And the challenge over at My Sheri Crafts is a special challenge. One of the DT members-Peachy- is having a little boy in the next coming weeks. Their first! How exciting!!! So in honor of this momentous occasion, Sheri would like everyone to make a boy baby card to show her some love. And you can even send it to Peachy if you want, but that isn't a requirement.  I decided to go with stamped images on my card. I used these animal stamps from Autumn Leaves-Mindy's Zoo. I picked them up a while back at Hobby Lobby in the clearance section. I stamped the lion, graffes, birds, tree and clouds. Colored them with my Copics. All except the clouds. Didn't color those at all. Fussy cut everythinig out. Popped up most of the cuts for some dimension. I used some bling for the coconuts on the tree. The sentiment is computer generated (Alba Matter font-14 points) and punched out and popped up. The designer paper is from Safari Kids Stack. You have until midnight, EST, Thursday, September 8th to link up a project for Paper Cutz and until Friday, September 16th to link up a card for My Sheri Crafts. So plenty of time to create for both challenges!! Hope ya'll like my card!!!!!! :)

7 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute animal scene card. Like your arrangement on front & continued on inside of card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

jessica said...

this is so super cute!!

Carol<>< said...

cute, cute, cute....

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! This is soooo CUTE! I love all the details... the sky, animals, everything! What a fun New baby Card! :o)

Sherrie K. said...

SUPER CUTE SHARON!!! The scene is awesome and all the critters~simply adorable!! Great job:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Sharon, Love your little animal scene! So cute! Great coloring and papers! Thanks for playing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Sheri said...

This is a FANTASTIC card! Your details and papers are PERFECT! Thanks so much for joining in on our baby celebration challenge at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)