Saturday, September 24, 2011

Halloween Cards

Happy Saturday to ya'll!!! Thought I'd post a couple of cards I made with two Bugaboo Stamps. Check out the blog here. Some awesome inspiration from the DT over there!! I'm gonna also enter these into the Simply Sunday challenge over at Getting Cricky. You are to make any 'Halloween" project and link up by-well-today!!  On my first card I used Bobblehead hween Frank. Isn't he a cutie!!! The bg paper and the striped paper are from Hobby Lobby-Paper Studio-Spooksville Paper Pad. The shape behind Frank is a cut from the Elegant Edges Cartridge. I wrapped some Honeydew twine from The Twinery around the shape and added some small black half pearls. The sentiment is from a Studio G stamp set I picked up at Wal-mart. I colored Frank with my Copics and some Spica Pens. On my second card I used Bobblehead hween Dracula. I just love his eyes!! I also colored him with Copics and Spica Pens. The sentiment is a Daisy Bucket stamp. The designer paper is from Heidi Grace. I added some buttons with  Lemondrop twine from The Twinery. I the paper down around Dracula and rounded the corners. the same with the paper behind him. I had such a great time coloring and creating these cards!!  Head over to Bugaboo Stamps and check them out!! There is even a freebie every Friday so you can try them out!!! Hope ya'll like my cards!!!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cards!

Jovan said...

WOW, both these cards are super cute! I love these images.

Joy said...

lol These are tooooo cute !! Love the paper with the lil houses on it...its adorable !!
xoxo Joy

Aim said...

Such adorable cards!! I just LOVE those images, and your design is FANTASTIC!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your talent in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Getting Cricky DTM

Judy said...

Hi Sharon,
these cards are so cute. Hope you have a wonderful day.
Judy

Kathy said...

OMG, these are so darn cute. I love these stamps. Good luck!
Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Shawn Mosch said...

both of your cards are so cute

Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!