Monday, August 29, 2011

Paper Playtime Stamping Monday

First of all I want to say that I hope and pray that all of those that were in Irene's path are safe! I am keeping ya'll in my prayers.
Welcome to another great challenge at Paper Playtime! We are so glad you are joining us for our August Stamping Monday Challenge!!! Our theme for this challenge is Vacation. How to play along: Make a project with the theme Vacation using a Stamped or Digi Image/Sentiment. Easy Peasy!! So for all you Cricut Lovers out there-you can still play along by adding a Stamped sentiment. And for all you Digi Lovers out there-use any Digi image and/or sentiment on your project. You can enter as many times as you'd like as long as all your entries are NEW projects and NO backlinks to previous blog posts.
Now with that said, How do ya'll like the new name?! Neat isn't it?!! This way everyone can play along!!!!!
Now for my projects. Okay, cards!!! All of my Digi's are from Di's Digi Designs. Hop over and check things out. Di is starting a challenge blog on Sept. 10th and has some blog candy connected to the launch. You really need to check 'that' out!!
I colored all of my digi's with Copics.
My first card's digi is called Nautical Bears. Aren't they just adorable?! The bg designer paper is from Hobby Lobby's open stock. I didn't put a sentiment on this one yet. Have to decide who I want to give it to and then I will.
My second card's digi is called Cute Carly. I used a red Spica on her lips, eyelids and bracelets and a black one on her dress, where I added the dots to it. The black cardstock is from DCWV-the immortal love cardstock stack and the red piece on top of the black is from the immortal love paper stack. I added some black and red half pearls to finish off my card. I'll add a sentiment when I get ready to send it to someone.
My third card's digi is called Seaside Ted. Now I would love to join Ted there at the beach! The yellow designer paper is from American Crafts-Heat Wave Pack. The sentiment is computer generated and I added some rhinestones to complete my card.
Last but for sure not least is my fourth card. The digi is called Cute Canter. Now I was kinda lost on what kind of a card to do with this digi. I searched my stash and came across this piece from My Mind's Eye-Brown Grid Dots. I computer generated the sentiment on this one also. Added the red half pearls to the sentiment piece and the inside.
Ya'll have until noon, PST, Saturday September 10th to link up your project. Can't wait to see what ya'll create!! Don't forget to check out what my DT Sisters have created to inspire ya'll with! Some awesomeness for sure!! They never cease to amaze me with their talent!! Hope ya'll like my cards!!! :)







2 comments:

Glenda said...

Wow! Lovely collection of cards! Pretty images and coloring! The little girl in red is so pretty--love her eyes!
Glenda

Scrapper69 said...

Look at you! All those cards made! And there all SOOOOO CUTE! Great coloring and the papers match each one perfectly! :o)