Thursday, August 18, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #104

Boy I'm running this challenge with Paper Cutz almost to the deadline, aren't I?! I almost didn't do this challenge at all. I seem to be behind this week and I didn't have anything in turquoise which is one of the requirements of the challenge. I popped into Hobby Lobby yesterday after work and spent to much money. But everything was half off that I bought! I found these flowers that I thought would work for the turquoise part. The rest of the requirements are red, white and black. These are the only colors you can use for this color challenge. I decided to use this awesome Bible verse from one of Dees Ruby Tuesday Scripture's over at Dee's Bugaboo Boutique. Every Tuesday Dee has a different scripture that she has done with word art. They are just awesome! I printed it out, trimmed it down and rounded the corners. For the black and white I used this cardstock from Making Memories-Black and White Paper Pad. I picked it up somewhere. My guess clearanced. Then for the red, I went with this red and white gingham ribbon from Hobby Lobby. I finished it off with the flowers and some white half pearls. Check out both Paper Cutz Challenge and Dee's Bugaboo Boutique. A new challenge starts tomorrow over at Paper Cutz! Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

5 comments:

Judy said...

Love this, the detail is fantastic with the inside done so nice...
Have a great day.
Judy

papertrails leaver said...

what a beautiful card! Love the flower but even better that you decorated the inside! Be still my heart! :-) Amy

sophiesmama said...

Just a beautiful, beautiful card, Sharon! I love that you added the red & white gingham ribbon...it just makes the scripture stand out even more! Fabulous card, my friend...thanks so much for joining us at PCC!
Hugs,
Mary

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo PRETTY! LOVE the paper and those flowers are the perfect touch! :o)

Raquel SK said...

This is such a pretty card! I also love the Bible verse. Thanks for sharing it!-Raquel @ Raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com