Saturday, June 25, 2011

I got a sweet blog award!!

I want to send a big Thank You for this sweet blog award to Sherrie Scraps with passion. Visit her here. She does some awesome stuff over there!!! The rules are:
1.) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2.) To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3.) Pass the award to at least 8 other blog buddies.
I've done #1.
For #2:
1. I got an Expression 2 not to long ago and am loving it. Still trying to learn what all the buttons do!
2. I love sweet tea, but can't make it worth a flip. I buy it by the gallon jug. I prefer Milo's. Yum!!
3. I love to read. My most favorite recent book is Heaven Is Real. Everyone should read this one. A box
    of tissue book!!
4. It's really hard for me to tell random facts about myself. So I'm stopping here.
For #3:
I just can't go through and pick out certain bloggie friends to grace with this sweet award so I want all of my bloggie friends to have it!! Love you all! :)

1 comment:

girlia said...

Congratulations on receiving your award.