Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bitten By The Bug 2-Gnome

Over at Bitten By The Bug 2 the challenge is to create something using a gnome from Freshly Picked cartridge. I decided since Hubby has planted a big garden this year, I'd do a layout for him. I dug through my papers knowing I had something with garden stuff on it and found this from Cosmo Cricket-Garden Variety. I've now decided that it may be to busy for a bg, but here I am with it photographed and posting it, so I'm leaving it as is. I cut the Papa Gnome and sign from page 37, the shovel from page 58, wheelbarrow from page 64 and the hoe from page 65. I cut an extra shovel to put inside the wheelbarrow. The papa on the side of the wheelbarrow is what cut out from the sign. I also did a bit of doodling. Real simple. Now I just need to get in the backyard and do some pictures. His corn is looking great, the tomatoes are really tall and full of blooms, the beans, cucumbers, squash, zuchinni, peppers, beets, okra and cantaloupes are looking good! I think that's all he planted. I'm ready to eat some fresh home grown veggies!!! Hop over and join in on the fun! This challenge started on June 13 and you have 2 weeks from that date to enter. And come Monday, they will have another challenge for us to join!! Hope ya'll like my layout!!! :)

10 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Great layout, Sharon! Love that paper, it's perfect. Sounds like you've got some good eating to look forward to. YUM! Thanks for joining us again at BBTB2. xxD

**Treefrog** said...

Cute layout Sharon, Don't you just love that paper, it's perfect! So glad you joined us this week in the challenge!
((Hugs)) Theresa

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable lay-out! Wow is that great paper! Perfect with the gnome! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2, DT Member Carri :)

Joy said...

How cute !!! The BG paper is perfect!! The garden sounds wonderful !!!!! I just love fresh veggies....looks like you might be busy this summer pickin all that fresh goodness !
xoxo Joy

Karen Pinsonat said...

Sounds like a garden I would like to have! Perfect paper for such pictures too. Thanks for joining the fun at BBTB2!

Scrapper69 said...

Sounds like a great garden! :o) wonderful LO TOO! :o)

Carole Beath said...

Sharon, this is just so cute... I love that paper and your little Gnome is darling....if one can call a Gnome "darling".
Hugs
Carole

A Little Time said...

It's not too busy at all. Use a thicker black mat around your picture and it will be fine. Adorable, adorable layout!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

Nana Donna said...

Cute, love it. I bet Okie didn't do this challenge she hates Gnomes LOL
Hugs

Sherrie K. said...

Love the layout! I love the paper and the color combo is perfect!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com