Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Sheri Crafts-#56

This week at My Sheri Crafts the theme is to create a project for Nurse's Day which is May 12 or a Get Well project. I made a Get Well card. I used the owl on page 55 from the Give A Hoot cartridge. The pattern paper I cut the owl from is Basic Grey-two scoops collection pack and the bg pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye-Leaves of Love. I colored 2 white half pearls with a black Copic for the eyes. The daisies are from K & Company. I also used scallop scallop EK punch. The sentiments are handwritten. Sheri won't post another challenge until this Saturday so you have plenty of time to hop over and join in on the fun! Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OK.... LOVE this one too! They all turned out wonderful Sharon! Love the Owl and the Designer Paper you chose! :o)

Nana Donna said...

Adorable, love love the plaid owl. Boy you sure have been busy lately. It takes me forever to make a card LOL

Sheri said...

This made me smile! So CUTE! Thanks for joining us again this week at My Sheri Crafts ;-)