Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bitten By The Bug 2-Apple Core

On Monday the 2nd, Heather issued a challenge over at Bitten By The Bug 2 using the apple core cut from the Preserves cartridge. Good thing she gave us 2 weeks to do this challenge!! I mean, what do you do with an apple core?! Well, I made this card with it!! I also used the words apple and jelly from Preserves. I cut the jar from Doodlecharms and the whole apple is from Give A Hoot. The cardstock is from K and Company- Berry Sweet stack. Heather really wants someone to come up with some way to use the apple core with a 'Thinking of You' sentiment without it coming across as a sarcastic kind of card. I wasn't able to do that. :( But maybe you can!! You have until this weekend!! And while you're at it, check out this weeks challenge too. It's another good one!!  Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

5 comments:

Nana Donna said...

Adorable, what a challenge I can't come up with anything with an apple core and thinking of you but I sure somebody will come up with something

Judy said...

Hi Sharon,
Another really cute card. I love the colors and the design.
Have a great day.
Judy

Scrapper69 said...

This turned out soooo CUTE Sharon! Don't know about the thinking of you and an apple core but I like your take! :o)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How cute is that? I love it! Girl you are just too clever...I would have never gotten past ...apple core! Great Card!

A Little Time said...

Oh, Sharon, this is soooo cute!!! Now I'm hungry for toast and apple jelly. ;)