Sunday, April 17, 2011

Royal Digi Easter Blog Hop Winner

First I would like to thank Theresa for asking me to be in this awesome hop and Karber Digital Images for sponsoring us. And thank you so much to those who hopped with us. For the sweet comments. For new followers. For my followers that have been hanging in there with me. I am very honored and grateful that all of ya'll think I am worthy of your time. Thank You all so much!!!! The winner of the goodies is # 7:

April 15, 2011 12:14 PM




Carley said...




Oh my goodness I love this card! Those flowers are beautiful! I had to read because I was like uh oh look at my girl's mad talent making these beautiful flowers ha ha. You still have mad talent though! Love ya girlie! Hugs Carley


Congrats Carley!!! I'll hollar at you shortly!! Thank you everyone!!!

No comments: