Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Sheri Crafts-#51

This week over at My Sheri Crafts the theme is 'April Showers'! We had one of those last night, but it was more than a shower!!! Big time storm. Lightning, thunder, wind, etc, but turned into a beautiful day today!! A little chilly for a Spring day though. So my card is the aftermath of an April Shower. I used Nate's ABC's Cartridge for the main image and Pooh and Friends for the clouds. Cut a piece of brown cardstock with a , I guess you could call it a swirl blade, to be the mud. Glued the bottom part of the image but not the handle and cattail. I like how it stands out. I didn't put a sentiment on this one. I will when I decide what I'll use it for. Sheri will have a new challenge Saturday, so that means ya'll have plenty of time to create an 'April Showers' project and link it up! Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo Very CUTE Sharon! I was designing in my Design Studio with this same cut! Great minds think alike! Tehehehe :o)

Sheri said...

This is adorable! I wouldn't have looked on Pooh for those clouds!?! Thanks for the tip and for joining us this week! Good luck with your surgery!

Jovan said...

Great card!

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute!! Love how you decorated the inside too.

CraftyJAR said...

Really cute card! I am a new follower
Judy
http://craftyjar.blogspot.com/