Monday, March 14, 2011

Jitterbuggin-Rainbows and Butterflies

This week at Jitterbuggin Sherri has a great challenge this week! The theme is rainbows, rainbows themselves or rainbow colors. Make any card using any sketch, add a butterfly and emboss something. Don't forget to use your Cricut!! Sherri will issue a new challenge Wednesday, so you have until tomorrow night to get something created and posted. I decided to do a 6x6 card. I used the Simply Charmed cartridge for the rainbow, cloud and raindrops. I embossed the clouds with the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder. The butterflies are Spare Parts brads from Hobby Lobby. I computer generated the sentiment and punched it with an EK punch. All the paper/cardstock that I used except the card base are from my scrap bin. Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)

6 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the colors and patterns you used and even better that they came from your scraps! I love when that happens! Great card..as always!

Brenna said...

that is a beautiful card, i love the papers you used!!! I have an award for you on my blog, come check it out!!
brenna
rbanderson@live.ca
http://brennasblitherings.blogspot.com

Libby Beach said...

Very pretty! :) It makes me want to go outside and play in a sun shower with my son :) I l really like what you did on the inside too.

Sherri said...

Pretty card.....I like that little green butterfly!~

Thanks for Jitterbuggin'!

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE the colors and pattern paper you used... It's a GREAT card! :o)

Paula said...

What a sweet card-love all the papers and fun colors!