Monday, February 21, 2011

Sensational Scenes Blog Candy Winner

Oh My Gosh!!! I can't believe how many of you stopped by and left me a comment!!! And my new followers!! WOW!!!!!! I am just so very honored!!! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!! Now for the winner of the blog candy. Number 2!!
tytynniyasmom said...
Love your card. I haven't seen many cards done with this cart, but I'm glad I visited your blog today. TFS.
Congratulations!!! I left you a message on your blog.
Now, this Saturday, Feb. 26, Janis of Pause Dream Enjoy is hosting a blog hop. Sure hope ya'll can join us. There is a great lineup of talent! So mark you calendar and come join us! And yes, I'll be giving some blog candy away!! :)
Hello, Cupcake! Blog Hop Starts HERE

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Congrats to the winner! I'll see you at the Cupcake hop on Saturday! :) Janis

mary stuart said...

Congratulations TFS!
I enjoy your blog, Sharon! Thanks for sharing your work - and some prizes!!