blog, then you are in the right spot. If you didn't, start at the beginning here. Weren't Janis' creations just awesome? We are 'flaunting' Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge this week. We are using either/or/both Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy on pages 36 and 37. This will be your challenge this week also. Then we got to pick another cut from PDDU and make a creation from that cut also. For my Ann and Andy I decided to make a couple of treat bags. I had picked up these white bags on clearance at Hobby Lobby a while back and thought they would work perfectly. All I did was cut a piece of cardstock and used my ATG and put it on the front of my bags. I designed everything on my Gypsy Girl so I would know just the size to cut Ann and Andy. I took a rectangle from George and sized it the size of the front of my bag and then sized Ann and Andy to fit inside. I just love the size of them. Made them so easy to work with. I hid their faces so I could use Peachy Keen Stamps. I used Simple Sallies and Simple Simons Face Assortments. They worked perfectly!!!
Denise's blog and check out her awesome creations! Remember that you will have to leave a comment n all of the stops to have a chance to win the Grand Prize Giveaway on Janis' blog. The Wide Eyed Kids Assortment stamp set sponsored by Peachy Keen Stamps You need to have a US address to win, also. If you get lost you can always come back here and check out the list of all the stops:
1. FLAUNT IT FRIDAY'S http://www.flauntitfridays.blogspot.com/
2. SANDRA www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
3. JANIS http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
4. SHARON http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com/ Me!
5. DENISE http://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com/ Next Hop Stop!!
6. SAUNDRA www.luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com
7. VIVI http://vivienpapel.blogspot.com/
8. STEPHANIE http://www.alwayscrafting.com/
9. JENNNIFER H. http://huffinatorshangout.blogspot.com/
10. MELISSA http://apaperjourney.blogspot.com/
11. HEATHER http://www.princesspaperprojects.blogspot.com/
12. THERESA http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
13. CORRI http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
14. CHRISTINA http://cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com/
15. LISA http://www.crop-and-create.blogspot.com/
16. ELSA http://cricutlvr.blogspot.com/