Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Flaunt It Fridays-Challenge 1

I'm so excited about this new challenge blog! Flaunt It Fridays will post a new challenge every Friday. They will post a challenge using a different cartridge and page for you to use. This first challenge is to use Winter Frolic cartridge and use the snowman on page 29. I decided to make mine a snowwoman. I cut the hat from Gypsy Wanderings. I put some flock on the brim and bow of the hat and the scarf. Put her a Peachy Keen face on and popped her up. Stamped Joy on her hat. Hop over and join in the fun!! Hope ya'll like my Snowwoman!! :)

13 comments:

Glenda said...

Love your snowwoman! Love the face stamps, too!

girlia said...

adorable, Good luck with the challenge

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

Awwh your snow lady is so adorable, I like the color combo and of course I like how you decorated the inside too! Thanks for flaunting it at our 1st ever challenge @ Flaunt It Friday's!
Sandra

DORCAS said...

Oh! Goodness Sharon! I just LOVE your cards! This is soooo adorable! Great job! Thanks for joining us over at FIF!!

HUGS

mum of two said...

Gosh, you were busy today!! Love the snowlady :) TFS

michelle

crazy fo cricut said...

aww! I love him! Dina

Scrapper69 said...

OK... I LOVE this one too! What a cute snowlady... Love the Stamped face... pretty paper and the inside is lovely too! :o)

ScrappingStephanie said...

Adorable. Such a cute face, and love that she is pink. Thank you for joining us at Flaunt It Fridays.

Stephanie

Amanda Villarreal said...

I love the pink! Thanks for joining us at flaunt it fridays!

amanda

Sheree said...

This is so cute! I just love pink. This is such a cheerful card, and as usual, you have outdone yourself. TFS!
Sheree
cravinscrappin.blogspot.com

Janis said...

You are remarkable! She's so cute! Thanks for playing at FIF! :) Janis

Raven B said...

I just love love love that you made her pink. Super adorable.
Hugs,
Raven

Laurel said...

This is such a happy looking card - I love it! Thanks for joining us at the FIF challenge! :) Laurel