Monday, November 15, 2010

My Sheri Crafts-Challenge #31

Did you know that this past Sunday was Nationl American Teddy Bear Day? Well, I didn't until Sheri told us that it was. So over at My Sheri Crafts for challenge #31 the theme is Teddy Bears! You can make any type of project-card, layout, home decor, etc. I used the Teddy Bear from Christmas cartridge and my scalloped ovals are from Lacey Labels. The pattern cardstocks are from Anna Griffin. I used letter stamps and did the sentiment. I popped up the ovals and then the Teddy Bear. They post a new challenge every Saturday, so hop on over and join in with a Teddy Bear creation!! Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)


7 comments:

mum of two said...

Oh Sharon,

That is too cute!! Love it :) tfs

michelle

girlia said...

This is just too too cute! Great Job

Dorcas said...

OH! This is so pretty! Love the paper! So cute!

Scrapper69 said...

I didn't know that either! LOL
Your card is soooo sweet! I like the inside and the outside of it... Great Job! :o)

Scrapping Cat said...

So soft and pretty...love it

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

What a perfect baby card! I love the two-tone bear and accents.

P.G. Lamb said...

This looks so soft and pretty...perfect for a baby!