Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Sheri Crafts-#32-Harvest/Thanksgiving

This week for challenge #32 over at My Sheri Crafts the theme is to make either a Thanksgiving or Harvest card. I used the Thanksgiving cartridge for my cuts. I cut the corn for the front and on the inside I used the feathers. I've been wanting to use those feathers. The bg paper is from The Paperloft-Autumn Splendor-Scarecrow and the corn and feathers are from K and Company-Fall Harvest. I used both the back and the front of the same sheet for these. I think it makes the corn look just like Indian corn. I pop dotted the middle ear. The sentiment is a stamp. Hope on over and join in on the fun. Sheri posts a new challenge every Saturday. Hope ya'll like my card!!! :)
.

3 comments:

Scrapping Cat said...

Love the scarecrow paper...so cute...and awesome job on the corn!!

Maria Matter said...

wonderful Sharon! this paper is perfect for Thanksgiving and your die cut is fabulous!
hugs & blessings!

Scrapper69 said...

You finally used the feather cut! LOL the card looks GREAT! and the background paper goes so well with it! :o)