Friday, October 8, 2010

Cluck Cluck

This week at cricutcardz challenge #45 is to make a card for Thanksgiving using any cartridges and any colors you'd like. You have until Tuesday Oct. 12 at midnight EST to link your card. I cut the turkey from Create-A-Critter cartridge. I didn't cut the hat. Used some bling for the eyes. On Country Life cartridge, there are a couple of different chickens. One of the layer features has the top of the head with the comb. I cut the comb and put it between the top and bottom layers of my turkey. The words 'cluck' I cut from Animal Kingdom cartridge. Used some twine from Papertreyink, wrapping it around the top layer. Then I pop dotted my turkey and the smaller cluck. Hop on over to cricutcardz and join in on the fun! Hope ya'll like my card!! :)

10 comments:

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Great take on the challenge. Love your card (both inside and out).

Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

Vee (CCC DT2)

365 Days of Cricut said...

Cute and funny title!

Card Creations by C said...

Love the turkey!

Karen Aicken said...

What a fun card for the CCC challenge. I love the twine you wrapped around the card! TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapcooking.com

beejay said...

It's like a turchicken!! How cute, thanks for playing along at CCC!

Melissa said...

Nice card and just perfect for the challenge, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

Dorcas said...

I like this length of a card. I haven't tried one like this in a while. This is so cute! Will need to do! Thanks for inspirations sharon!

mum of two said...

I just love what you did. Who knew the turkey had a comb? Thanks for playing along with us at CCC. Happy Thanksgiving from Canada :)

michelle (dt#2)

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

Such a cute card, Im lovn that ribbon!

Thanks for joining us at CCC!
Have a great day,
Meriah

Scrapper69 said...

What a Great Card Sharon! CUTE Turkey... But I thought Turkey's say Gobble Gobble! LOL Just throwing that out there for ya! :o)
Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC!
Theresa