Sunday, October 3, 2010

CardzTV Challenge

Oh wow, Mary over at CardzTV is doing a challenge! She wants you to make a card 'Without' using your Cricut! I had to think on this but I think I did pretty good on this challenge! I had picked up several different Bo Bunny Bo Crew cardstock/papers from my LSS-Scrappin Kats a while back. One of these is Cut Outs. One side has 4-6x6 panels and the other side has different size cutouts. I used one of the 6x6 squares as my background on my black card base. Love the little skelton and tiny little spiders on it with the halloween orange with black spots. And I really like the design on the left side. The little squares are from the back side of this piece of cardstock. Then I had a piece called Goblins that has all of these circles with thes cupcake characters on it that matched what was on the squares. So I cut the ones like the sqs. out with a circle punch. The sentiment is a rub-on. I used some jiggle eyes on the skelton, one of the spiders and the circle cuts. On the inside is another cut from the back of the first piece of cardstock. The spider/web is another rub-on. The white piece is just cardstock that I used MS spider web edge punch on. The circles were punched from the second piece of cardstock to match the 2 on front. Trick or Treat is a stamp. I inked everything in Momento Tuxedo Black. How about hopping over to CardzTV and joining in on the fun! You have until midnight EST, Wednesday, Oct. 6th to enter. Mary will be announcing a winner on the 7th. Hope ya'll like my card!! :)

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Very CUTE!!!! See that wasn't such a bad challenge.... I think you did pretty good too! :o) Love the inside and out side of this one! :o)

sophiesmama said...

Too stinkin' cute!! Love the googly eyes! thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Cardz TV!
Hugs,
Mary

girlia said...

Sharon this is the cutest card. Great job. Congratulations on your wins.