Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shoes

Over at http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ for challenge #16, the theme is-If the shoe fits, buy one of every color. You can make a card, layout, 3-D project or any other paper craft project. I decided to make a layout. I was going to go with a card, got everything cut out and realized my words were way to big, so went with this layout. I think I like it better than a card anyways. I used Old West cartridge for all of my cuts. I welded the letters together on my Gypsy. Inked everything in cocoa. The four horseshoes on the top right will be where my photo will go when I come up with something cute for this. The background paper is from Creative Imaginations-Samantha Walker, that I got at my LSS Scrappin' Kats. Thought it went perfect with the horseshoes!! Hope ya'll like my layout!!! :)
(It was a real pain to photograph!!!)

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a cute idea! :o) Very Creative Sharon! Way to think outside the box! :o) Your Layout came out wonderful! And FUN! :o)

Simply Pam said...

Sharon I laughed when I saw your LO! SO CLEVER for the challenge!!! :D Thanks so much for participating in the Paper Playtime challenge.

Pam

Janis Lewis said...

This is great! Now you HAVE to post another picture of this layout page after you add a picture of you wearing your favorite shoes! :) Janis