Sunday, August 8, 2010

Oh Baby!

Over at http://jitterbugginchallenge.blogspot.com/ this week is sketch #12-Oh Baby! Sherri wants you to follow the sketch....but feel free to 'play' with it, make a baby card and add some ribbon. I used my Gypsy and Designers Calendar cartridge for the baby and a punch for the hearts. Since I couldn't hide the baby, I cut it all out 5 times. I layered two complete ones together, on one mint one I cut off the baby, on the cream one I cut the baby and hair so I could have the baby in cream and then I moved most of the brown one off the mat so I would only cut a small area and the hair. I then layered all of these on top of the mint piece. You have until Wednesday 8/11 to create a baby card and enter. Join in on the fun!! Hope ya'll like my card!! :)

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Love that blue/green combo....such a sweet little card!

Thanks for Jitterbuggin'