Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Miss You-Bee

This week over at http://www.myshericrafts.blogspot.com/ challenge #19 is Missing You. Bumble Bee popped into my head. Don't know why, they have nothing to do with missing anyone, I don't think. Guess it's because I've been wanting to use this paper from a Colorbok stack I got at Walmart, that Mary from Cardztv told us about. It has several different sheets with bumble bees on them. I decided to use the one with the bees and vines as my bg paper. I used the bumble bee from Live Simply lite cartridge. I didn't cut the first cut with the flower and when I cut the stripes, I hid the flower center. It didn't have a face on it so I added a bling eye and some doodling. The wings I cut from some Paper Studio Pearlized Cardstock. The 'miss you' I cut from Paper Pups cart and did some doodling on it, too, although you can't see that in the photo. Hop on over and enter the challenge. You have until Friday. They post new challenges on Saturdays. Hope ya'll like my card!! :)

5 comments:

Scrapping Cat said...

Love your card...that paper in behind is so perfect...great job!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Very, Very Cute Sharon! I like the paper and the Bee! It totally works for a missing you card! :o)

Card Creations by C said...

I just LOVE this one!

Joy said...

What a SWEEY card, Love that paper !!!
xoxo Joy

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

That paper is darling! Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at myshericrafts!