Friday, August 6, 2010

52 Questions Week 1

Over on http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/ Janis had talked about doing a 52Q Mini Me Book. A new question a week that you answer about yourself. Some folks wanted Janis to do a question a week, so she said she would. She will post a new question every Tuesday. This weeks question is: If you could slow down any part of your day, which part would it be? This is my first entry for my Mini Me Book. I haven't written in my answer yet, but I will. I'm still trying to decide how I'm gonna bind them all together, but this is a start. I used Designer Calendar Cartridge for my clock. I hid the numbers. Cut the hands seperately and the numbers 11 and 5 seperately to get the different colors. I also used yellow stickles on the numbers to shine them up. Decided I didn't like the white that I cut them out in. I used Tags, Bags, Boxes and More to cut the tags. The envelope is a tag that I welded together and then glued the bottom and side to form the envelope for my answer tag. I may do some more to them as the weeks go along and I really get into this but not really sure. Hop on over to Janis' blog and join us. As Janis said, we scrap about everyone else and not so much ourself. This is your chance to do something about yourself!! :)

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Yeah!! Awesome creation. I like the tag in a tag. Thanks for playing along. :) Janis

Scrapper69 said...

Very Neat Tag! I made a "ME" album awhile back from Lisa Bearnson.... She had a 8 x 8 album that we got to create... So I made one back then.... Enjoy this journey, learning about yourself... it is enlighting when you do, do a book about yourself! :o)

Anonymous said...

I love the way you used tags for your page. Great job.

Hugs Chandi

Joyce said...

Great page Sharon...I love the soft colors.