Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Pet?

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! Over at http://jitterbugginchallenge.blogspot.com/ Sherri has the theme for this week being Pets. Use a cricut cut of you dog, cat, fish, even snake! Whatever your pet is (or you wished it would be), add him onto this weeks card. Rules: Follow the sketch: flip it, change squares for circles, whatever, just make sure the sketch shows, use a cricut cut of your pet.....real or pretend and add some "dots" somewhere on you card! You have until Wed. 7/7, 11:59pm EST to enter. How about joining in on the fun?! I decided to do a cat card.  I thought Scooter needed a pet of his own. Used the fish (pg. 121), bowl and water (pg. 120) from the Animal Kingdom cartridge. Used the cat (pg. 52) from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. Used a circle from the George cartridge. Laid it all out on my Gypsy to make sure they fit on my circle and square. The sentiment I did on the computer. The card stock is from a Pets stack that I had picked up at Big Lots last yr. The circle is just some paper that I had in my stash.  Gave Scooter some jiggle eyes and a bling for the eye of the fish. Circle dots for the fish bubbles. Now my Scooter doesn't have his tail but I left it on for the card. Hope ya'll like my card. Thanks for visiting!! Come back again real soon, I just love visitors!! :)

3 comments:

Anna Waarvik said...

Cute card - love the cat!

Scrapper69 said...

Very Cute!!! Love the idea of the cat and the fish.... :0) Nice job Sharon!

Rhonda Emery said...

cute card I am now a follower
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com