Wednesday, July 14, 2010

LaLaLaLaLa-Bubbles

Over at http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ challenge #7, where Sandra is our Paper Queen this week, the theme is 'Bubbles'. You can make a card, layout, 3-d project or any paper craft project inspired by 'Bubbles'! I used Dreams Come True-bubbles, Happily Ever After-the bursted bubbles, Lyrical Letters-music notes and Everday Paper Dolls-shower head. The bottom on the shower, I cut from white cardstock, the shower rod I cut and rounded the ends and the shower curtain I cut and then did little tabs for the curtains hooks from the same paper I did the curtain from. The sentiment is computer generated, cut with a circle punch and then I used a stardust pen to make it look more like a bubble. The bubbles on the music notes are one of the bubbles from the group from Dreams Come True. I took the one hid the rest on my Gyspy and cut it multiple times and also cut it from the sparkle paper with the cut out part hid so it would be solid to put behind my bubbles. The group of bubbles I used at the bottom of the curtain going down the outside of the shower. The water coming out of the shower head I cut from the sparkle paper with some shaped scissors. Make something using bubbles and come join in the fun! You have until Sunday 7/18 at midnight EST to enter. Hope ya'll like my card! :)

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

//singing// under the sea....

That's all the words I could remember to the Little Mermaid. LOL GREAT card! I love that paper and the colors. :) Janis

Stephanie said...

Oh I love this card! It's so much fun! Love how you made the bubbles music notes!

Lisa said...

love the way you made the bubbles music notes! so cute!

365 Days of Cricut said...

This was a great idea funny and cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime.

Scrapper69 said...

I like the music notes as the bubbles.... toooo cute!!! :)