Friday, June 25, 2010

made in USA

Over on http://jitterbugginchallenge.blogspot.com/ sketch #6, Sherri says to make a Patriotic Card by  following the sketch, use red, white and blue and add some stars. I didn't use my Gypsy on this one. She  was charging. I used Graphically Speaking cart for the 'made in USA' (used a red bling to dot the i), 'Independence', 'day' and the stars (blackout feature for stars). These are on pg. 43. I used the circle on pg. 50 to cut all  4 circles. The wagon is from the Independence Day cart. I popdotted the stars on the front. 'Freedom' on the inside was also cut from GS cart, pg. 43. Hope ya'll like my card. You have until Wed. 6/30 to make a card for this challenge, so how about hopping over and enter one!
If you have the time, look below at the wedding card I made for the challenge at cricutcardzchallenge. :)
I've also entered this card at http://www.myshericrafts.blogspot.com/ challenge where it is Patriotic week there. Anything Patriotic.

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I really like all the circles and the stars meshed together on this card.... I also like the word "Independence" cut in that circle... Nice! I don't have this cartridge...but I like what you did with this card! :) Have a great day!

Scrapping Cat said...

Thanks for posting to My Sheri Crafts...such a great card...love it

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Such a great job! I really like the inking you did! Thanks for posting to myshericrafts!

Sherri said...

Cute card....the little wagon is adorable!!

Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

Sherri