Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The Praying Stamper Facebook Live March 23rd, 2020



Hello  Friends!! I sure hope ya'll are staying well and getting your crafting on during these trying times! I know some of ya'll aren't working right now. I am, because I work Retail: Grocery.
I have a great time making this super cute little purse using the All Dressed Up Dies. It coordinates with the Dressed To Impress Stamp Set. You can get the bundle for 10% off in my Stampin' Up! Online Store here. I used the Tropical Oasis DSP to make my little purse. This little bag would make a great favor at a teens or tweens party. Even a childs or adults depending on which DSP you use!! And you can put some great little things inside of it!!
Check out the pictures and the items that I used below!
You only have a matter of just a few days to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration! It will be ending March 31st. I know you don't want to lose out on getting some freebies!!
And if you join my team during Sale-A-Bration, you can add an additional stamp set of your choice to your kit, you will get a free 6x6 DSP pack of various papers from the Handmade For You catalog along with an awesome Mini Trimmer!! All for just $99!!! You just have to join by March 31st!!
I would love to have you as a member of The Praying Stampers!!!
 
 
We have an awesome Paper Pumpkin Kit coming in April!! Sign up with a Paper Pumpkin Subscription by April 10th to get this exciting Kit!!
https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2156552
 
 
 
I hope ya'll enjoyed my Live Video. I plan on doing another on my The Praying Stamper Facebook this Monday evening at 7pm Central.
May God Bless Ya'll!!!!
 


 
 


No comments: