Saturday, February 22, 2020

The Praying Stamper Facebook Live February 17th, 2020



Hello my friends!!
I made a new fun fold card in this The Praying Stamper Facebook Live this past Monday evening.
I'll be doing this fold again with some different Designer Series Paper for sure!!! So fun!
If you have been thinking about joining Paper Pumpkin, March is a good time to take the plunge!!
You get a free extra Stamp Set in this kit!!! Just order here. And if you are local, you can come to my Paper Pumpkin gathering every month!!! We have a great time creating our projects and fellowshipping!!
 
Also, this is a great time to join my team if you have been thinking about becoming a Demonstrator. You don't have to do it as a business. Hobbiest is just fine so you can get the discount!!!
For just $99, you can get $125 worth of products for you kit along with a free mini trimmer, a 6x6 pack of Designer Series Paper plus an extra stamp set of your choice!!! Now, that's an awesome deal!!! Just let me know and we can get you all signed up and going!!!
 
Now to my card! I used the Parisian Beauty and the Forever Blossoms Stamp Sets for this card. I wasn't sure I liked it at first, but the more I look at it, the better I like it!
Photo's and list of the items that I used are below.
You can click on any of the listed items and go straight to my Stampin' Up! Online Store or click here.
I sure hope you enjoyed the video and like my card!!
May God Bless Each and Everyone of You!!!
 



 



No comments: