Wednesday, July 17, 2019

The Praying Stamper Facebook Live July 15th, 2019



I sure hope ya'll are enjoying these fun fold cards!!! I know that I am!!
I'm loving watching different YouTube channels and seeing how others make these different folds and getting directions on how to make them!!!
Just wait until next Monday when I go live!! Do I have a couple of awesome fancy/fun folds for ya!!!
Hubby was really impressed!!!!
Don't forget that this month is Bonus Days! For every $50 you spend you will get a $5 code to use in August. No limit to how many you can earn and you can also stack them!!!
Also, If you join my team in July or August, you will get an extra $30 worth of products in your Kit and then you will get a code for $10 off to use the next month!!! Would love to have you join The Praying Stampers!!! Email me. Message me. I will help you get started and help you keep going!!! And the beauty of it is, you don't have to sale anything!! You can just join for the awesome discount!!! The Starter Kit cost only $99 and it ships free!!!
You can purchase all of the items to make these cards from my Stampin' Up! Online Store by clicking here
I hope ya'll like the cards and folds that I made this week.
May God Bless Each and Everyone of You!!!
Pictures and lists of all of the products I used are below!









 
 
 


No comments: