Wednesday, May 1, 2019

The Praying Stamper Facebook Live Box Opening April 24th, 2019



I was so excited to get my box of Pre-Ordered products from the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog!!! Everyone that attended April OnStage was able to order early. There are always pre-set items that we can order, and all are totally awesome!!!! My budget didn't allow me to order everything, although, if it had of, I would have!!! All Demo's will get to order the new Annual Catalog starting May 2nd!!! Excited to put in my second pre-order!!! This is one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!! If you would like to join my team, you can do so and order your kit from the new Annual Catalog!!!! How exciting is that!!!! Just let me know and I will be so happy to help you!!
Hope you enjoy my unboxing of my goodie box!!!
May God Bless Ya'll!!!!

No comments: