Tuesday, February 19, 2019

The Praying Stamper Facebook Live February 18th, 2019



Hello Friends!!! I'm so sorry I was absent last week. I have the crud. And last week it was really bad!!! Better now, but it seems to want to linger on.
I finally used the By The Bay Stamp Set!!! It is one of the Sale-A-Bration sets that you can get for free!!! All you have to do is spend $50 on any Stampin' Up! products before shipping/handling and you can choose this as your Sale-A-Bration Freebie!!!!
I so love it!!!! I know I will be stamping with it again and again!!
On my other card, I used the Well Said Stamp Set and the Well Written Framelit Dies. I decided that I need to have a Sympathy card or two on hand because you never know when you will need them.
Visit my Stampin' Up! Online Store to purchase the items that I used to make these cards by going here and checking out all of the awesome products that Stampin' Up! has!!!
A list of the products along with pictures of my cards are below.
May God Bless You All!!!!







 


No comments: